[FFmpeg-user] concat images to h.264 movie not working

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Dec 7 21:38:21 CET 2015

On Mon, Dec 07, 2015 at 08:17:06 -0800, Roger Allen wrote:
> I included a pointer at the end of the email.  I regret that was not more
> obvious to you.  Please see
> https://gist.github.com/rogerallen/426203d3a580898bd864

D'uh, that's what I meant: Too much information, but none of it
actually in the mail. ;-)

> > If I switch your "-r" option to become an input option
>
> Thank you.  I will try that.  To be sure I understand, that is moving the
> "-r 30" to just prior to the -i option?

Exactly.
$ ffmpeg [global_options] {[input_file_options] -i input_file} ... {[output_file_options] output_file} ...
(When providing several input or several output files, the respective
options are only valid for the file they are grouped with, before it.)

Moritz