[FFmpeg-user] avoid pixelated dvb-t

Henk D. Schoneveld belcampo at zonnet.nl
Sun Dec 13 23:58:56 CET 2015

On 13 Dec 2015, at 16:48, juan carlos Rebate <nerus492 at gmail.com> wrote:

> because it is not permissible that frequency in Spain. And because the
> 802.11a standard is based on 802.11n I have 802.11n
AFAIK in every country in the world there are about 10-12 sub-channels you can choose from. Providers choose some channel for heir router, if all your neighbours have their internet from the same provider all routers operate on the same sub-channel and everybody has lousy WiFi, by choosing another sub-channel you’re avoiding collisions with the WiFi of you neighbours and thereby getting better quality.