[FFmpeg-user] preserve quality error

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Tue Dec 22 22:12:45 CET 2015

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015, at 11:26 AM, juan carlos Rebate wrote:
> formatting functions are disabled, this is not my fault
> C:\Users\jc\Desktop\ffmpeg-20151208-git-ff6dd58-win64-static\bin
> >ffmpeg -i C:\Users\jc\imput.ts -qscale 0 output.avi -vcodec copy

Thanks for providing the console output. Remember to provide it for all
ffmpeg questions on this mailing list (along with the actual command).
Whenever you encounter an issue make sure to read the console output: it
will provide important feedback.

Option placement matters. Input options go before the input, output
options go before the output. You have trailing options as mentioned by
the console output:

> Trailing options were found on the commandline.

Trailing options are probably ignored, but I didn't try.

You're attempting to apply -qscale and "-vcodec copy", but these are
mutually exclusive. So you need to put your options in the correct
location and use options that are not conflicting. I don't know what
exactly you are trying to achieve, so I can't provide more specific
information.

Please avoid top-posting on this mailing list.