[FFmpeg-user] Răspuns: Cannot install ffmpeg Solaris

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Feb 5 10:20:53 CET 2015

Dustinta Cristian <dst_cristi_16-at-yahoo.ro <at> ffmpeg.org> writes:

> I used "--disable-pthreads"  because I'm getting
> warnings like: gcc: unrecognized option `-pthread'

Please ignore the warnings, do not add --disable-pthreads!

> libavformat/udp.c: In function `udp_join_multicast_group':
> libavformat/udp.c:174: error: storage size of 'mreq' isn't known

I would like to understand this better:
Please run "./configure && make libavformat/udp.o",
then run "make V=1 libavformat/udp.o" (twice) and
provide the complete console output of the last run.
(Please do not post the output of all runs.)
What does "uname -a" show for you?
Consider attaching your "/usr/include/netinet/in.h" file.

> I tryed removing  --disable-mmx but same error.

If the option makes no difference, please remove it.

To fix compilation, please use:
$ ./configure --disable-protocol=udp,udplite && make

Your email is very difficult to read:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.user/55663
Consider fixing your email client.

Thank you for the report, Carl Eugen