[FFmpeg-user] webm to mpg

Ajtim lumiwa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 22:30:24 CET 2015

On Friday 02 January 2015 11:04:45 jim shupert wrote:

> I am stuck by the mention of "..about a year ago ..no problem.."
> maybe your problem is not w ffmpeg but dvdauthor
>
> about --- a year ago --
> a change in dvdauthor requires or i should say EXpects a tv standard
> declared

About year ago I had the same DVD player (Toshiba) connected on the same TV. I
don't know which version of ffmpeg and dvdauthor I had.

> that is  are you PAL or NTSC?

I converted to NTSC.
> as in
>
> make a file in your home dir
>
> echo NTSC > ~/.config/video_format
>
> and then all dvds made by that user are NTSC

I have this all the time in my ~/.config/video_format
> google
> export VIDEO_FORMAT=NTSC
>
> best wishes
>
> jShupert
Thank you very much.
I hope that will work with ffmpeg version 2.5.2 which I mention in email which
I sent in the morning.

--
ajtiM
--------