[FFmpeg-user] questions advanced optios

juan carlos rebate nerus492 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 04:02:23 CET 2015

forgive me for my bad English, I am using a translator.
I communicate with you to ask several things about ffmpeg, 1 can perform
complex ffserver emissions ?, ie can be used multiple cameras in a single
broadcast.

2 can intersperse Broadcast live and recorded files into a single emission
?.
3 Is that consumption has ffserver ?.
4 How can create security token and encrypt the signal to be received only
by one I want?
5 how many simultaneous broadcasts a single server can do ?.
6 may be placed in the emission rotulos information ?.
7 Is where I can find documentation in Spanish ?.
Thank you for your help