[FFmpeg-user] Question about ffmpeg

Fedor van der Lee f.vanderlee at leudal.nl
Wed Jan 21 09:58:24 CET 2015

I am stil looking around for other solutions, but the idea is to combine 30 images of 500x500 to a combined total image of 2500x3000 pixels.
The reason I would like to use ffmpeg for is the batchfile automation. The smaller images change content so the new total map needs to be updated when that happens.
Stitching these images everytime in photoshop can be time consuming. While ffmpeg could do it in 5 seconds. I'll try to use the advice I have read sofar.