[FFmpeg-user] Question about ffmpeg

Yafes Sahin yafes7 at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 21 11:43:02 CET 2015

Multiple Image Sequences thumbnailed on one image plane. (FFMPEG)
|   |
| Multiple Image Sequences thumbnailed on one image plan...I am asking this question, as i couldn't find anything similar to my problem. I would like to read different image sequence streams and put it "thumbnailed" to a ne... |
|  |
| Auf superuser.com anzeigen | Vorschau nach Yahoo |
|  |
|   |