[FFmpeg-user] dynamic image overlay

Mark mwambler at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 03:28:52 CET 2015

Thanks for responding.  I'd like to alter the overlay image / watermark based on an external condition.  So far I've tried pointing the image input to an http servlet that will alter the image data.  Didn't work as it seems ffmpeg caches the remote image after the first call.

Thanks again

-Mark

Sent from my iPhone