[FFmpeg-user] I am confused between your FFMPEG and Sourcefordge FFMPEG

Dani A danix4u at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 04:20:04 CET 2015

Guys,

I am trying to install FFMPEG-php 0.6.0 on my server and I am facing issues because the process is very complicated and cumbersome, and when I search online I find your website, Are you the updated version from the source-forge one FFMPEG 0.6.0, how can I install the FFMPEG on my server from your site so my developers can access the video file frames and display them on a page, that's why I need FFMPEG.

I hope you are the updated version and there is only one package to install, instead going through the whoops as below:

https://chrisjean.com/2009/01/13/install-ffmpeg-and-ffmpeg-php-on-centos-easily/