[FFmpeg-user] Finding which frames were marked as interlaced by vf=idet

Jan Sever n32 at email.cz
Tue Jan 27 19:17:34 CET 2015

Hi all,

is there any option to enable printing of numbers of frames which were marked
as interlaced by vf=idet? I'd like to detect the parts in a movie that are
interlaced because the detection is not 100% successfull (although it's very
precise: many thanks to everybody involved), so I'd like to detect interlaced
frames and then if there is a bunch of interlaced frames, although not
subsequent, to deinterlace from the first to the last, deinterlacing even a
few frames before the first and after the last detected.

Thanks in advance for your precious advice,
Jan Sever