[FFmpeg-user] Framemd5 filter error for atomised Avid 1:10 bit.mxf

Kieran O'Leary kieran.oleary at irishfilm.ie
Fri Jul 10 13:54:31 CEST 2015

From: ffmpeg-user [ffmpeg-user-bounces at ffmpeg.org] on behalf of Paul B Mahol [onemda at gmail.com]
Sent: 10 July 2015 12:09
To: FFmpeg user questions
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] Framemd5 filter error for atomised Avid 1:10 bit.mxf

Can you provide link to file?

I tried to attach but the 13MB was too big. here is a dropbox: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3740512/ffmpegmaV01.559FB107.931CF0.mxf  I can't upload the original one that produced the error in my first email due to copyright reasons. Here's some colour bars from the same tape. It produces the same framemd5 error.

------
This email has been scanned for spam and malware by The Email Laundry.