[FFmpeg-user] Error

sebastian at kleutghen.eu sebastian at kleutghen.eu
Fri Jul 10 13:21:46 CEST 2015

Have the following problem. Attempts on my server with the operating system
Ubuntu 14:04 ffmpeg to install the latest version 2.7.1. Unfortunately, I
get the following error message: "If you think configure made a mistake,
make sure you are using the latest version from the Git If latest version
fails, report the problem to the mailing list or IRC ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org
#ffmpeg. on irc.freenode.net. Include the log file "config.log" produced by
configure ad this will help solve the problem ".

Have the following steps carried out before this problem came:
wget ​​http://ffmpeg.org/releases/ffmpeg-2.7.1.tar.bz2
tar xvjf ffmpeg 2.7.1.tar.bz2
cd ffmpeg-2.7.1 /
./configure --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-shared --enable-nonfree
--enable-postproc --enable-libfaac --enable-libmp3lame
--enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore -amrwb --enable-libtheora
--enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libxvid ".
If I still try to continue installing using the command" make and make
install

"I get this message : "
Makefile: 2: config.mak: No such file or directory
Makefile: 59: /common.mak: No such file or directory
Makefile: 100: / libavutil / Makefile: No such file or directory
Makefile: 100: /library.mak: No such file or directory
Makefile: 102: / doc / Makefile: No such file or directory
Makefile: 185: / test / Makefile: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/ tests / Makefile'. Stop.

Did you attach the config.log file to this email.

Yours sincerely
Sebastian Kleutghen