[FFmpeg-user] Reg: How to Cross Compile ffmpeg for ARM linux

viswanath viswa.kondapalli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:28:37 CEST 2015

Dear Sir,

we are using Sitara-AM335x processor which is cortex-A8 , with linux kernel
version-3.14 we are arm-linux-gnueabihf cross compile toolchain and audio
codec tlv320aic3106 -- TI Sitara-evm board kit -- we are trying to play
.mp3 files -- due to lack lib for mp3 decoding we are unable to play.

from internet there so many links -- single link is not
configuring/building completely -- in some stage it is failing -- if it is
compiling -- it is not supporting in the TARGET(board-TI-Sitara evm sk)

So , Please provide the steps for ffmpeg to cross compile.

regards,

Viswanath K