[FFmpeg-user] Help to convert some formats to web suitable. I sould pay for help

vedran valajbeg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 14:40:24 CEST 2015

i'm not into ffmpeg so i feel that i would have to spend A LOT OF TIME
tuning this.. and i would rather pay for somebody writing me commands which
i would put into a scrips.. also it would be great to have multiple output
once it is created...

i saw it here: https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Creating%20multiple%20outputs