[FFmpeg-user] best FFMPEG encoding and encoding a file to fast start

Dani A danix4u at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 04:28:44 CEST 2015

Sorry I have been looking for days and I could not find any valuable info...And yes I heard of google!

So it the below right or I am missing something...
ffmpeg -i input.avi -movflags +faststart output.mp4

     On Sunday, June 7, 2015 3:13 PM, Henk D. Schoneveld <belcampo at zonnet.nl> wrote:

On 07 Jun 2015, at 19:25, Dani A <danix4u-at-yahoo.com at ffmpeg.org> wrote:

> Any answers?
> Best FFMPEG encoding to reduce file size while not impacting video quality?! is mp4 the best?
>

> What is the ffmpeg command to make the video to fast start in CentOS?
You\ve probably heard of google
putting ffmpeg faststart as search option gives you several options how to do it.
Succes