[FFmpeg-user] converting iphone .mov files to mp4 to played on HTML5 players like jwplayer!!

Dani A danix4u at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 01:23:28 CEST 2015

I am still struggling with the iphone .mov files I want to convert them to mp4 but they are rotated because they were recorded while the phone is vertical. I am using the below command:
ffmpeg -i video.MOV -acodec libvo_aacenc -vcodec libx264 -metadata:s:v:0 rotate=0 -movflags +faststart video.mp4

Is there any away from ffmpeg we can know what angle the video was recorded in the phone?