[FFmpeg-user] Use force_key_frames to obtain keyframes at exactly the same positions as in the input stream?

Anatol anatol2002 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 21:11:30 CEST 2015

Henk,
Its a real problem, if the streams are un-aligned, the playback gets into
jump-forward-backward mood.
It's not a problem to get source file key frames and to have them encoded
into the rest of the files.
The problem is with a live streaming, because it is not possible to query
it for the keyframe lications

Reuben,
The whole idea is to avoid intense CPU consumption for LIVE streaming.