[FFmpeg-user] Alexa input dpx

Kevin Wheatley kevin.j.wheatley at gmail.com
Thu May 21 10:03:42 CEST 2015

I like to say there are many logarithmic encodings at least 1 per
camera type it appears somedays...

In terms of having ffmpeg support all the options that appears a
thankless and endless task especially given the need for complex
colour mappings (read typically 3D LUT) between a wide gamut space
such as Alexa wide gammut and typical video encodings. As such using
the 3D LUts via the 'haldclut' filter would seam more appropriate,

Kevin