[FFmpeg-user] 10 seconds delay from real image to computer

Daniel Viana plebeuz at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:37:29 CEST 2015

Im resending this email cause i dont know if you received the last one.
Well i can sucessfull stream my ip camera trough http using ffserver and
ffmplayer, but when i open the stream i receive the video with a 9 sec
delay, i tryied to search about libtheora configuration and ffserver to
improve this but i failed to find something usefull, here is my conf:

Port 8090
BindAddress 0.0.0.0
MaxHTTPConnections 2000
MaxClients 1000
MaxBandwidth 1000
CustomLog -
#NoDaemon

<Feed cam1.ffm>
        File /tmp/cam1.ffm
        FileMaxSize 200K
        ACL allow localhost
</Feed>

<Stream live1.ogg>
        Format ogg
        Feed cam1.ffm
        VideoCodec libtheora
        VideoFrameRate 10
        VideoBitRate 128
        VideoSize 320x240
#        AVOptionVideo crf 23
#        AVOptionVideo preset medium
#        AVOptionVideo global_quality 0
        # for more info on crf/preset options, type: x264 --help
        AVOptionVideo flags +global_header
        NoAudio
        Strict -2

</Stream>

i start ffmjpeg with the command:
ffmpeg -i rtsp://<ip camera>:8554//CH001.sdp http://localhost:8090/cam1.ffm

what options should i try to lower this delay? or what can i do?