[FFmpeg-user] convert HLS stream to UDP

a@fumatic.org a at fumatic.org
Fri Nov 13 19:59:15 CET 2015

your 'local' test is not a valid test,
your not using the same container or protocol.

split your steps for testing maybe.

try writing the file on the server using an mpegts container
ffmpeg -i http://example.com/master.m3u8 -c copy master.ts

and then after you have written the file.

ffmpeg -i master.ts -f mpegts udp://10.10.11.12:1234

and see if it plays

that should make it clearer as to where the issue lies.