[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG to Tangberg video conferencing

Davood Falahati d.falahati.1987 at ieee.org
Wed Nov 18 15:32:59 CET 2015

Moritz,

Thank you for your reply. As I can see in device's web-page panel, here are
the specifications about the device is attached to this mail. Device is
called TANDBERG, sorry for the typo. It is a video conferencing device with
complete sets of I/O peripherals. I need to connect to it with ffmpeg and
see its content as well.

Thank you,
Davood

Davood Falahati,

Isfahan University of Technology.
d.falahati.1987 at ieee.org

Every 3000 Sheets of paper costs us a tree.. Save trees... Conserve
Trees. Don't print this email or any files unless you really need to!