[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg runtime dependences

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Oct 6 01:00:01 CEST 2015

Wang, Liqin, M.S. <Wang.Liqin <at> mayo.edu> writes:

> bash-4.3$ ldd ffmpeg
> ffmpeg_1 needs:
>
>          /usr/lib/libc.a(shr.o)
>          /usr/lib/libpthreads.a(shr_xpg5.o)
>          /usr/lib/libpthreads.a(shr_comm.o)
>          /opt/freeware/lib/liblzma.a(liblzma.so.5)
>          /opt/freeware/lib/libbz2.a(libbz2.so.1)
>          /unix
>          /usr/lib/libcrypt.a(shr.o)

I see more references here by default on aix, how
does your configure line look like?

The easy solution is of course to add --disable-bzlib
--disable-lzma to your configure line, this means
that you loose some capabilities.

The alternative is that you either copy liblzma.a
and libbz2.a to your target systems or extract
liblzma.so.5 and libbz2.so.1 with "ar -x" from
the archives and copy the resulting shared
libraries (untested).

Carl Eugen