[FFmpeg-user] DVB subtitles there but not viewable

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Oct 14 21:09:01 CEST 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 20:40:57 +0300, Claudiu Rad wrote:
> >> There used to be a patch (I am not sure on which mailing
> >> list, could have been avconv-devel or ffmpeg-devel) but
> > I'm off looking for this patch...
> did you find it?

Unfortunately, I didn't. If anyone could help looking...

I did find some related info:

This thread talks about "T-STD" compliance, perhaps relevant:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/157919

This page has quite a few parameters, probably more related to UDP than
to MPEG-TS:
http://www.waveguide.se/?article=creating-dvb-t-compatible-mpeg2-streams-using-ffmpeg
In its comments, notably "2014-04-10 07:14 UTC", using (c)vlc as a
muxer is suggested. cvlc was not the solution we were looking for on
this ffmpeg list though. ;)
This page may be totally unrelated though to my audio demuxing issues.

Moritz