[FFmpeg-user] Slicing a 4K video to images and then encoding them back using the same codec

Liran Sharoni Liran.Sharoni at sandisk.com
Wed Oct 21 22:08:59 CEST 2015

Forget what mediainfo I posted , I am a new user and I am asking for advice:
How can I re-encode a video after changing it while keeping it as identical as possible?

I guess I need help evaluating the parameters for " identical" so I am consulting with you guys :
I want to keep the timestamps , quality and the file-type
Is there  anything else I am forgetting  ?