[FFmpeg-user] Slicing a 4K video to images and then encoding them back using the same codec

Liran Sharoni Liran.Sharoni at sandisk.com
Tue Oct 27 21:47:07 CET 2015

Yes,
Exactly , I don’t want to change the file size , and when I try using lossless x264 I get a different format profile (high 444 instead of high, also meaning I change the pixel format for that because I can't save the original yuv420)
I already posted 5 outputs on 5 movies I have to number.
Encoding params, File size ,framerate, framerate type ( const\var), datarate, datarate type( const/var), file extension.

Marcelo I tried using ffprobe but couldn’t get all the data I needed I used " ffprobe -v info -show_format -show_streams" ( or verbose).
Seemed like the same info is already located in the ffmpeg\ffprobe first output-lines.

Any suggestions?