[FFmpeg-user] VDR recording - dvd subtitle track not decoded

Henk D. Schoneveld belcampo at zonnet.nl
Sun Sep 13 23:18:40 CEST 2015

On 13 Sep 2015, at 22:48, Richard F <lists at keynet-technology.com> wrote:

> On 13/09/2015 21:31, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>> Richard F <lists <at> keynet-technology.com> writes:
>>> I'm thinking some of the issue might be around the
>>> lack of timing, the projectX log I put up shows subs
>>> starting at 00:48:48.562
>> So are subtitles shown if you record for >50 minutes?
Strange thing I see is, the log of your ProjectX show it’s DVB subtitle
My version of ProjectX doesn’t show any subtitle at all
Ffmpeg shows it as DVD subtitle
VLC Media Information also says DVD subtitle.
Somehow it looks like it’s not the original VDR file, although byte size matches with your logfiles.