[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG RTSP Android FFserver Config file configuration

Sreyas V Pariyath sreyas.vjayan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 07:56:04 CEST 2016

Hi All

I have been trying to implement a media player using ffmpeg in android. All
I need is to stream the live feed from an IP camera which has a RTSP
streaming URL and capture the image whenever user needs. I have tried
vitamio, RTSP player, But none them had capturing feature. So I have
compiled ffmpeg for android But I am not able to access the stream. I am
not able to understand where it is going wrong

HTTPPort 1234
  RTSPPort 1235
  Port 8090
    <Feed feed1.ffm>
    File /tmp/feed1.ffm
    FileMaxSize 2M
    Launch ffmpeg -i
'rtsp://192.168.10.1:554/stream=0.sdp?real_stream--rtp-caching=100'
http://localhost:8090/feed1.ffm
    ACL allow 127.0.0.1
    ACL allow localhost
    ACL allow 192.168.0.0 192.168.255.255
   </Feed>

   <Stream stream.sdp>
 Feed feed1.ffm
 Format rtp
 Noaudio
 VideoCodec libx264
 AVOptionVideo flags +global_header
 AVOptionVideo me_range 16
 AVOptionVideo qdiff 4
 AVOptionVideo qmin 10
 AVOptionVideo qmax 51
 ACL allow 192.168.0.0 192.168.255.255
 </Stream>

I have tried accessing this stream by

  `http://localhost:8090/stream.sdp
   http://127.0.0.1:8090/stream.sdp
   http://deviceIP:8090/stream.sdp`

I am getting the response as

A/ffmpeg: TCP connection to <127.0.0.1:8090> failed: Connection
refused A/ffmpeg:
TCP connection to <localhost:8090> failed: Connection refused

How do I feed the live RTSP stream of my ip camera to the ffserver and how
can I access the stream from my app.?

Thanks