[FFmpeg-user] compile ffmpeg without mp3 support

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Apr 12 00:30:27 CEST 2016

Moritz Barsnick <barsnick <at> gmx.net> writes:

> I think all that Habib really wants is a minimal build
> supporting *only* those features needed in his particular
> scenario

This is of course trivial but he indicated that he needs a
build that is guaranteed not to violate intellectual property
which is - to the best of my knowledge - impossible.

A lawyer (who has an insurance) would of course be able to
tell (claim) that a certain configure line produces - for
a given revision - a binary that does not violate any
rights.

Carl Eugen