[FFmpeg-user] About FATE and one more thing

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Tue Apr 19 13:58:05 CEST 2016

Hello,

I have two question about FATE.  Please teach me!

1. How can I know FATE was done successfully?  Does make error occurs when test failed?

2. If FATE was finished without (make) error, does it mean ffmpeg was build correctly including external library?

One more thing is CFLAGS and LDFLAGS.

If I configure ffmpeg with
$ ./configure --prefix=${TARGET} --pkg-config-flags=--static --disable-ffserver \
--enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-libsnappy

I need the following CFLAGS and LDFLAGS.
export LDFLAGS="-L${TARGET}/lib -lc++"
export CFLAGS=-I${TARGET}/include

But If I configure ffmpeg with various external library enabling, those flags seems to not required.  I mean sometimes it required and sometimes not required.  Why?

Best Regards,

// Miya aka. TougenRoushi