[FFmpeg-user] on frame changes in recode

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Fri Apr 29 13:13:17 CEST 2016

You broke threading. :-/ (SCNR)

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 12:34:07 +0200, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

> > ffmpeg version 2.8.6-1ubuntu2
> Generally, on this mailing list, only current FFmpeg git head is supported.

BTW, where did Xen's peculiar "WARNING: library configuration mismatch
avcodec" come from? I don't see a mismatch.

> Feel free to provide an input sample.

Command line and how to obtain the input file were provided in

As mentioned, I couldn't reproduce, but I'm not sure my methods were
correct. (Using mplayer to check doesn't avoid using its demuxer. I
hope my demuxing to image2 using ffmpeg was okay.)

Moritz