[FFmpeg-user] Stream Channel With second audio

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 18:53:39 EEST 2016

Hi!

> This sample link is working live online now
> http://85:5454@159.8.154.85:5455/ZeeTV
> this for zee tv i have 2 audio pass " english and dutch " i want make stream output for both
> separated streams one rtmp link for eng audio link rtmp://127.0.0.1:1935/live/zeetven
> and another one for dutch audio for another link like rtmp://127.0.0.1:9001/live/zeetvdut

How is your question related to http input?
I mean: Can't you try to solve your issue with file input and then use
the solution
on your network input? Generally, issues that involve network at any point are
infinitely more difficult to reproduce issues that do not involve
network, not just
because you had to spend time to setup a public network in this case.

What did you try? Do you know that there is a map option and that multiple
outputs are supported by FFmpeg?

$ ffmpeg -i input -map 0:0 -map 0:1 output1 -map 0:0 -map 0:2 output2
This has the disadvantage that video is encoded twice, if this is an issue
for you, you could test with the tee muxer (or an intermediate pipe):
$ ffmpeg -i input -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:2 -vcodec flv -qscale 2
-acodec aac -f tee "[select=\'a:0\']out1.flv|[select=\'a:1\']out2.flv"

And please avoid top-posting on this mailing list.

Carl Eugen