[FFmpeg-user] Enable all audio tracks for MOV container

Robert Krüger krueger at lesspain.software
Tue Aug 9 09:18:14 EEST 2016

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:39 PM, Christian Johannesen <
chrisjohannesen at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 4:07 PM, Rens Dijkshoorn <rens at offlinemedia.nl>
> wrote:

before I start using the patch myself (thanks for the patch, btw.), just
asking the obvious question. Was this discussed as a patch and rejected? At
least having it as a muxer or command line option seems to be a better
solution than not having it at all in master as there are obviously use
cases for it out there.

Thanks,
Robert