[FFmpeg-user] new error

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Aug 9 22:45:46 EEST 2016

On Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 21:09:28 +0200, juan carlos Rebate wrote:
> in the documentation does not indicate that put the = sign anywhere
> http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-protocols.html#http

He was referring to the "-metadata" option, which is not part of the
http muxer/protocol.

The "-mime_type" option you were using was missing the "-". That was
also pointed out. Do you ever read answers? Did you try adding the "-"?
What was the result?

> the community does not bother want to understand my mistakes (caused by
> erroneous documentation)

You do not bother to take the time to
- describe your problem properly (and I don't mean any language issues)
- understand our answers.
100 times you have not included your output, but that's were all the
information is. And the bitrate "issue" is solved.

I've had enough, thank you,
Moritz