[FFmpeg-user] HELP !

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:13:34 EEST 2016

Hi!

> This is the current formula I use and I would like to add the loop into it:

As you found out, the problem is that the "loop" only depends on
your shell (and in no way on FFmpeg).

> ffmpeg -i "xxx.zzz" -c:v lib264 -framerate 25 -crf 21 -c:a libmp3lame
> -b:a 190k -b:v 3000k -filter:a "volume=2" "xxx.zzz"

Note that the output file name absolutely has to be different from
the input file name (it is not in your example) and that you should
avoid using framerate unless you absolutely want frames dropped
or duplicated.

Please find out what top-posting means and avoid it here, Carl Eugen