[FFmpeg-user] Problem with ffmpeg installation

Chandra Shaker Balure balure1986a at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:57:46 EEST 2016

Dear sir,

I am facing problem with ffmpeg installation. I have downloaded the ffmpeg
from the website https://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html and tried installing
using ./configure, but it fails, and throws an error, i.e.

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solve the problem.

I would like to know if have any solution to this. I am not able to figure
out the workaround to resolve this issue.

Thanks and regards,
Chandra Shaker Balure