[FFmpeg-user] What is Segmentation fault: 11 ?

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:35:31 EEST 2016

Hi!

> Am 23.08.2016 um 20:49 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
>>

> Please understand that all releases contain more bugs and less features
>> than current FFmpeg, limited support for releases exist for distributions
>>

> BLA

Please understand that this is (unfortunately!) nowadays a reason to get
banned here.

> stop to tell the world that ffmpeg is the one and only project on this
> planet where the

current snapshot never has bugs

This is not what I wrote above and it is not true.

If you want to maintain releases please step forward on the developer
mailing list:
This is an important job and we lack volunteers! Our releases are not
sufficiently
maintained and we do need this help!

Thank you, Carl Eugen