[FFmpeg-user] ffprobe frame rate / time base

Erik Dobberkau erik.dobberkau at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:35:09 EEST 2016

Hi!

> Which information do you think is missing?

Like, the encoder used to generate the sample I have provided? Not
necessary because all paffs are created equal?
Do you think/know it's a general issue with paff-encoded video?
Is it still correct ffmpeg (i.e. x264) won't encode paff (only mbaff), but
should be able to decode it correctly?

> I only used FFmpeg on random samples, I am currently away from a
> DVB 1080i source.

How can I check if a video has been encoded using paff/mbaff?

Erik