[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG build issue arm-linux-androideabi-gcc is unable to create an executable file. C compiler test failed.

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 09:43:08 EEST 2016

Hi!

> Sorry but I am getting clearly where to use it or when should I use it?

I do not understand this sentence, I am not a native speaker.

Please run "uname -m" in your shell and confirm that the output shows "x86_64",
if the output looks different the compiler cannot work on your system (and the
issue is not FFmpeg-related).

You posted the console output that you saw here on the mailing list.
It explained
that you should send the file "config.log" to this mailing list
because it will help us
understand your issue. Please do so (but only if your system is "x86_64").

And please remember not to top-post here.

Carl Eugen