[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg Intel icl compile (configure) issue

primarypower eric at digifort.com.br
Fri Aug 26 18:24:48 EEST 2016

It is the absolute same issue when using MSYS2, please read my post again...

The other user was using MSYS2 as well...

In MSYS1 I´m able to compile properly... but cannot compile with libmfx that
is why I´m trying to use MSYS2 where I can use libmfx...

So.. it is the same issue, even the log messages he posted are equal.. the
compiler cannot create tmp file

Anyway... I´m posting again because I fixed the issue in MSYS2...

Basically before calling ./configure we have to UNSET temp and tmp variables
(Dunno which one of those affects the compiler, but I removed both), and
then ICL will be able to create the temporary files properly

unset temp
unset tmp

All lowercase in my case, there is a TEMP and TMP variables (uppercase)
defined.. but that is fine...

Also, just need to make sure that link points to the proper linker (In my
case MSVC) instead of GCC linker

So now I was able to properly compile using ICL and MSYS2