[FFmpeg-user] [FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg video conversation command is not working

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Tue Aug 30 16:48:01 EEST 2016

Le quartidi 14 fructidor, an CCXXIV, Madhav G a écrit :
> We are waiting for your reply, kindly let us know your suggestion to
> resolve the issue.

You did get a reply, on ffmpeg-user, which is the proper place.

As this mail is not about the development of ffmpeg proper, it should not
have been sent to ffmpeg-devel.

> On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 8:51 PM, Markin Abras <abras_markin at macdirectory.com

Top-posting is forbidden on these mailing-lists. If you do not know what it
means, look it up.

> DISCLAIMER:
> The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
> confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake
> please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this
> message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use,
> review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in
> part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to
> change. NDOT Technologies Pvt Ltd (including its group companies) shall not
> be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information
> contained in this email.

This kind of disclaimer is complete nonsense on public mailing-lists and
forbidden here. Please fix it. Ignoring mailing-lists netiquette is a good
way of never getting answers.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George