[FFmpeg-user] Buind ffmpeg-3.2.2 on Mac OS X

luke harrison looxonline at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 08:10:51 EET 2016

Hi Denis,

Try to install lib264 using homebrew. If you are not sure then perhaps
google it.

If that still does not work then use the CFLAGS=-I and LDFLAGS=-L flags in
the config string to tell the config file exactly where to look for the
libraries and their include files.

See this post.
http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/libtheora-libmp3lame-vidstab-libvorbis-and-libxvid-not-found-on-OS-X-td4675660.html#a4675751

Warm regards,
Luke Harrison.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 3:15 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>
wrote:

> Am 14.12.2016 um 23:00 schrieb Denis:
>
>> Hi. I have a problem on build ffmpeg on Mac OSX.
>> I'm using the follow line
>>
>> Mac-mini-di-Denis:ffmpeg-3.2.2 denis$ ./configure --enable-gpl
>> --enable-nonfree --enable-libx264 --enable-shared --disable-ffmpeg
>> --disable-ffplay --disable-ffprobe --disable-ffserver --disable-opencl
>> --enable-version3 --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-nonfree
>> --enable-postproc --enable-pthreads --enable-x11grab
>>
>> but I obtain this error:
>>
>> *ERROR: libx264 not found*
>>

> and what exactly is unclear here?
>
> you say "--enable-libx264" but there is no lib264 with the tyical
> development stuff (for a serious operating system i would say just install
> x264-dev, x264-devel or however the package is called on your distribution)

Kind regards,
Luke Harrison