[FFmpeg-user] deep zoom-in

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Thu Feb 4 10:43:37 CET 2016

Hi all,

I'd like to make a deep zoom-in from several images. For example, begin
with image1 (which was taken with a 50mm objective) and use the zoompan
filter to make a 5 seconds zoom-in from 1x to 4x, then use image2 (taken
with a 200mm objective) and continue to zoom in, and so on. There may be
a different duration required for each image.
Is it possible to do this in _one_ command line?
Or must I make several videos and concat them? If this is the way to go,
which is the recommended file format for the intermediate videos?

Thanks,
Michael