[FFmpeg-user] Can't use some frei0r effects on Windows (through FFmpeg)

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Feb 9 17:44:06 CET 2016

On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 15:06:44 +0000, Bohdan Prokopovych wrote:
> Also the problem is not in slashes in my path, because every other effects
> (for example, 3dflippo or pixeliz0r) are located in the same folder and are
> looked for by the same path (C:\Users\root\resources\frei0r/3dflippo.dll and
> C:\Users\root\resources\frei0r/pixeliz0r.dll respectively).

Are all those DLLs from the same source? Are some perhaps for 32 bit, some
for 64 bit architecture? Are those two not working different in any
other way? (Perhaps they are missing some symbols or the likes.)

(On Linux, strace would show which dynamic libraries the executable is
actually trying to access and open, in which order. :-))

Wild guessing,
Moritz