[FFmpeg-user] Nvenc transcode on GTX690 with >1 channel per GPU

Mon Feb 15 02:04:16 CET 2016

Hello again everyone,

This is just to note, if someone is interested, that after converting
the second GPU of my GTX690 to K10, the card started transcoding >2
channels at once - managed to put up to 6 channels at once, full HD
mpeg2 at ~18Mb/s per channel. Now there is another problem - the card
freezes the computer if I put > 6 channels - I put a watchdog to reboot
it, but this is not a solution. Theoretically the card has to do about
16 HD channels (240 fps per GPU, 2 GPU's), but it freezes far before.
Investigating.

Thanks, George.