[FFmpeg-user] Which command line can do dvb_teletext from ts to mp4

Henk D. Schoneveld belcampo at zonnet.nl
Mon Feb 15 15:43:35 CET 2016

On 15 Feb 2016, at 14:56, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> Henk D. Schoneveld <belcampo <at> zonnet.nl> writes:
>
>> Stream map '0:p:0x2b' matches no streams.
>
> I have no idea what your option is supposed to do,
What I’m trying to achieve that from an mpeg ts file with teletext subtitles in it I can come in one step to an mp4 file with mov_text subtitles in it.
Instead of first using telxcc to extract an mov_text file which I combine in a second step to an mp4 with mov_text subtitles.
> please
> use -map 0:2
> You have to specify the teletext page with -txt_page 888
> and that you would like to get text with -txt_format text.
I changed the subtitle part to
-c:s mov_text -metadata:s:s:0 language=dut -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:2  -txt_page 888 -txt_format text
> I don't think mp4 supports subrip, use mov_text.
and changed subrip to mov_text
But get:
Codec AVOption txt_page (list of teletext page numbers to decode, * is all) specified for output file #0 (base.mp4) is not an encoding option.
I’m probably too stupid to understand what it wants more. I tried 888,42 888,* to no avail.