[FFmpeg-user] Which command line can do dvb_teletext from ts to mp4

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Feb 16 10:02:08 CET 2016

Henk D. Schoneveld <belcampo <at> zonnet.nl> writes:

> The -ss and -t option, also input options can both be used
> before and after the input, it wasn’t obvious to me anyway.

The -t input option is broken afair and -ss has different
effects depending if it is used as input or output option.

It took me some time to remember -fix_sub_duration, the
rest is documented (and easy to find).
Please remember that FFmpeg also told you that something
is wrong with your options

Carl Eugen