[FFmpeg-user] Remux TS to MPG: spedify stream order

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Fri Feb 26 10:03:54 CET 2016

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 08:46:07 +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Stream order does exist in containers like mov and avi,
> it makes no sense when talking about mpeg streams.

It appears that many tools are confused if the first VOBU contains only
audio:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/1806

I would guess it's the (other) tools' fault, by I can't say for sure.
*It might* be desirable for ffmpeg to work around this for better
compatibility, but I can't judge whether that is possible or useful.

Moritz