[FFmpeg-user] Question concerning creating video files

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Sat Feb 27 01:01:45 CET 2016

On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 13:46:39 -0500
Lomolab New York City <labnyc at lomography.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Geoff, I am having trouble using a written script, AtuoKino
> created by LomoCorp.  The script reads image files, cuts them into frames
> and converts it into an mp4 file at 5fps.
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> This is the error I am getting, and I do not know how to fix it.  Is there
> something I can write in the code to solve this?  Would anyone have advice
> on how to move forward with this error?
>
> All best,
> -Geoff

Without seeing the actual ffmpeg command and the *complete* console
output there is nothing we can do.

Only FFmpeg cli tools are supported here; third-party tools and
scripts are not supported.

The console output is text. Instead of making an image of the text
please simply copy and paste it. Images are unnecessarily large, text
can't be directly copied from them, and they can't be easily searched.
Also, your image only shows part of the console output.