[FFmpeg-user] Need help; willing to pay

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:32:06 CET 2016

It's at 1.65 seconds it goes into 'slo mo' mode, but there's no change
in framerate reported by either ffmpeg or mplayer and 'proper' speed
would appear to need it to be run at about 220 fps after 1.65 seconds.

Bit weird.

Can't see an immediate way to do this without manual cut, transcode and merge.